Submission Guidelines: Each Submission:
- Must be in English;
- Must not exceed two minutes in length;
- Must not exceed one (1) GB in size;
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
Content Restrictions: Each Submission:
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Must not disparage AmazingCosmetics or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those belonging to AmazingCosmetics
- Must not include personally-identifiable information;
- Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
For All Submissions: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older at time video was recorded. If requested by Sponsor, entrant must be able to provide such permissions and/or proof of age in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.